      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      From: genealogy@...
      Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:58:38 +0000
      Subject: [genchatfriends] Quebec ...Tanguay pointers

      For those who are hoping to conduct Quebec genealogical research, I hope my most recent post will be useful. You may find my article on using and finding Cyprien Tanguay's texts at:

      http://www.many-roads.com/?p=11086

      I recognize that this is a fairly rudimentary article but perhaps it will be helpful. Please send it along to others who might benefit.

      atb
      ...mark