10979Re: TB and State Hospitals

  • Joy Weaver
    Aug 1 6:32 AM
      Anny,

      Please call your aunt. It will mean a great deal to her. You won't
      make her sorrow worse.

      You may want to ask her how she feels about talking about it before
      getting too far into the conversation. If she'd rather not, then just
      tell her about things going on in your life that might interest her or
      ask her for news about other family members she may have been in contact
      with. But if she'd like to talk about it, it will do wonders for her
      grieving process.

      (I'm a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, so this is coming from my
      training and experience).

      Joy

      --
      If you see someone without a smile, offer one of yours.