      From: legal_secretary_in_montreal2010
      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [genchatfriends] Re: Quebec Genealogy Tips #1
      Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 20:36:48 -0000

      I just joined this group and it caught my eye :)

      I live in Quebec, montreal to be more precise. I've started my genealogy
      tree barely a month ago and I got all the name on both sides of my
      family to the exception of maybe 6 names which are in my 6 or 7th
      generation line. I do not have all the dates like birthdates, death
      dates etc.. but I got all the names, on both sides of my family.

      Im presently working on my grand-parents and great-grandparents. I got
      most of what i need as far as information is concerned. The next phase
      will be working on my 5th generation but not before I got all 4 previous
      ones done and completed :)

      I will surely look at all your link's contents Mark !

      p.s. where are you from btw ?

      Lucielou :)

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "mark_f_rabideau"
      <genealogy@...> wrote:
      > Hello all...
      > For those of you who might be interested in such things... I have just
      begun a second series of genealogy tips, this one on Quebec. My first
      posting is available at: