10762Re: [genchatfriends] Re: Author Mallory ELDRIDGE

  • Amanda Brown
    Mar 1, 2011
      Hi,

      Nathaniel T Eldridge  born 11-1861   married Ida Eulela Owens  9-6-1891

      There children
       Alice  1894
      Minnie Beattress -10-13-1892
      Richard Hazie  5-25-1896 or 1897
      William Grady 11-10-1899
      Authur Mallory  9-12-1901   my  dads father
      obilee (Buster) 3-9-1905
      Audie May 7- 1907
      Ruby Elizabeth  11-10-1910
      Homer    6-12-1913

      In Home was a grandchild they raised
      Robert L.  3-15-1915 this was Richard Hazie's son.

      What I hear is that Nathan's Dad was Joseph W. Eldridge & mom was Mary Ann Edwards
      Nathan was born in Georgia

      If I am right they went from Georgia to Al where he meet and married Ida and they moved to fl where he died.

      Amanda

      From: Bloodhound; Kermit <tomknox2001@...>
      Subject: [genchatfriends] Re: Author Mallory ELDRIDGE
      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 1:57 AM

      Amanda -

      Is this your ancestor?

      1920 Paint Lick, Garrard, Kentucky
      Eldrige, Emma M/52:VA:VA:PA/widow
      (), Elizabeth F/24:NC, Authur M/23:KY:VA:VA, John/20:KY

      1910 Magisterial District 8, Fayette, Kentucky
      Eldridge, William M/46, Emma M/48,
      - married.1 19 years, 5 children 4 living,
      (), Jeannetta A/17, Elizabeth F/15, Arthur M/13:KY:VA:VA, John/11

      1900 Colver Bottom, Woodford, Kentucky
      Eldridge, William M/35, Emma M/32,
      - married 9 years, 5 children 4 living,
      (), Jeanette N/7, Elizabeth F/5, Author M/3:KY:VA:VA, John/1
      Williams, Dicy/15

      I'm not going to try to go further back until I know that I'm on the correct family.

      - Tom Knox