10533Re: [genchatfriends] Re: Looking for missing info on relatives: Madge McDERMED

  • stacy mims
    Aug 5, 2010
      Here are the death records for Madge McDermed's siblings:

      Name: EdmundsonW McDermed
      Social Security #: 568287077
      Sex: MALE
      Birth Date: 24 Jan 1903
      Birthplace: California
      Death Date: 14 Sep 1947
      Death Place: Mendocino
      Mother's Maiden Name: Lewis
      Father's Surname: McDermed
      Here's Robert'.  I don't understand why his mother's maiden name is listed as
      Madge:

      Name: RobertFletcherMcDermed
      Social Security #: 549247691
      Sex: MALE
      Birth Date: 25 Apr 1909
      Birthplace: California
      Death Date: 28 May 1981
      Death Place: San Joaquin
      Mother's Maiden Name: Madge

      Here is Joseph E. (probably Edmundson) McDermed's death record, in it we see
      that his mother's maiden name was Locke:
      Name: JosephE McDermed
      Sex: MALE
      Birth Date: 24 Feb 1869
      Birthplace: California