10531Re: [genchatfriends] Re: Looking for missing info on relatives: Madge McDERMED

  • stacy mims
    Aug 5, 2010
      I found your Madge McDermed.  When you posted this final message, I realized
      that I had the right person.  On the 1900 census she is listed as Jennie M.
      McDermed, and on the 1910 census, she is listed as Madge.  Her father was
      Joseph, and her mother Lydia.  Joseph was born in CA, and Lydia in Canada.  Do
      you have access to Ancestry?  I could only find one of Joseph and Lydia Lewis
      McDermed's children in the CA Birth Index.  With this record  I found that Lydia
      M. McDermed's maiden name was Lewis.  I am attaching the 1900, 1910, and 1930
      census with this McDermed family.

      Name:Lydia F Mcdermed
      Birth Date:16 Apr 1907
      Gender:Female
      Mother's Maiden Name:Lewis
      Birth County:Alameda
      Name:Lydia F Mcdermed
      Birth Date:16 Apr 1907
      Gender:Female
      Mother's Maiden Name:Lewis
      Birth County:Alameda
      Name: LydiaF Mcdermed
      Birth Date: 16 Apr 1907
      Gender: Female
      Mother's Maiden Name: Lewis
      BirthCounty: Alameda

      If you would like for me to look for you some more, email me directly at
      ssmims63@....  I am havng back problems right now, so I might be a little
      slow, but I WILL get back to you.

      Stacy