10520Re: Looking for missing info on relatives: Madge McDERMED

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Aug 1, 2010
      Q: do you have a death-date for Madge?
      Is her 'proper' forename Margaret, or is it really Madge?

      First, to find Madge with her husband -
      1930 Novato, Marin, CA
      Wells, Lee F/36:NE:IL:NE, Madge J/31:CA:CA:CA, Robert L/9:NE:NE:CA
      1920 Broken Bow, Custer, Nebraska
      Wells, Lee F/27:NE:WI:IA, Madge/21:CA:CA:Canada

      From these, it looks like she was born ca.1899 !
      Hmm - how did Madge (born CA) wind up in Nebraska in 1920?

      - Tom Knox

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Natuernut" <natuernut@...> wrote:

      > Ok, thanks. Here is what I'm looking for and what I have. I have 3 people I'm looking for their parents and and siblings and children they might have had beyond what I have, any specific dates are always welcome. (I'll give the information I have as it's entered in my Family Tree Maker file.)
      >
      > Person 1 (Madge McDermed):
      > Husband: Lee Forest Wells (I have his parents' names and birth months, years and states)
      > Date born: October 07, 1892 in Broken Bow, Custer, Nebraska, USA
      > Wife: Madge McDermed (I'm looking for better dates, siblings' info and parents' info)
      > Date born: Abt. 1886 in California, USA
      > Married: Abt. 1919
      > Children:
      > Robert Llewellyn Wells Male (Born)October 27, 1920
      > (This is my paternal grandfather and I have his wife and children)
      >
      > ... ...
      >
      > As you can probably guess I'm working on filling in missing info on my pedigree chart. I have some of the missing info for the other great-grandparents but not these three. Thank you in advance for any help and missing info you can give me.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic