10519Re: Looking for missing info on relatives: James F APPLEGATE

  • Bloodhound; Kermit
    Aug 1, 2010
      I'm not sure about nailing this family down -
      would you please specify a state or some other piece of info?

      Is this James? But the wife's name is Minnie -
      Name: James Fletcher Applegate
      Address: Delight Pike Arkansas
      Birth Date: 27 Aug 1879
      Race: White
      Occupation: Farming
      Nearest Relative: Minnie Applegate
      1910 Saline, Pike, Arkansas
      Applegate, James F/28, Minnie/23, Eva B/4, Ethel/8m

      Or is this Edith & Betty Leone? But the husband is not James -
      1930 Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah
      Applegate, George A/31:IL, Edythe J/29:UT:MO:NV, (married 12 yrs)
      (), Betty L/10:UT, Dorothy M/9, Jacqueline V/6

      - Tom Knox

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Natuernut" <natuernut@...> wrote:

      > Ok, thanks. Here is what I'm looking for and what I have. I have 3 people I'm looking for their parents and and siblings and children they might have had beyond what I have, any specific dates are always welcome. (I'll give the information I have as it's entered in my Family Tree Maker file.)
      >
      > Person 1 (Madge McDermed):
      >
      > Husband: Lee Forest Wells (I have his parents' names and birth months, years and states)
      > Date born: October 07, 1892 in Broken Bow, Custer, Nebraska, USA
      >
      > Wife: Madge McDermed (I'm looking for better dates, siblings' info and parents' info)
      > Date born: Abt. 1886 in California, USA
      >
      > Married: Abt. 1919
      >
      > Children:
      > Robert Llewellyn Wells Male (Born)October 27, 1920
      > (This is my paternal grandfather and I have his wife and children)
      >

      > Person 2 (James Fletcher Applegate):
      >
      > Husband: James Fletcher Applegate (I'm looking for any dates, siblings' info and parents' info)
      >
      > Wife: Edith Josephine Reed (I have her parents' names and birth/death dates, cities, and states.)
      >
      > Children:
      > Betty Leone Applegate Female (Born)November 26, 1920
      > (This is my paternal grandmother, married to Robert Llewellyn Wells.)
      >

      > Person 3 (Arthur William Lizer):
      >
      > Husband: Arthur William Lizer (I'm looking for better dates, siblings' info and parents' info)
      > Date born: Abt. 1890 in Kansas
      >
      > Wife: Clara Lena Goeringer
      > Date born: Abt. 1895 in Minnesota
      >
      > Married: December 21, 1911 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, USA
      >
      > Children:
      > Marjorie Ann Lizer Female (Born)June 01, 1916
      > This is my maternal grandmother and I have her husband and children.)
      > Arthur Lizer Male
      > Jack Lizer Male
      >

      > As you can probably guess I'm working on filling in missing info on my pedigree chart. I have some of the missing info for the other great-grandparents but not these three. Thank you in advance for any help and missing info you can give me.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic