10459Updated Family Tree

  • ladyquadressus
    Jul 5 8:35 AM
      Morning Everyone, Just a little note to let everyone know that I have updated my family tree and I hope this of some help to everyone and if you would like to share, correct or contact me please feel free to do so. I wish everyone a Happy 4th, *HUGS* Melody Byard

      The Byard Family Tree:

      http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=ladyquadressus

      New Surnames added or updated: Abbott, Allen, Anderson, Arnett, Atkinson, Aydelott, Bacon, Barton, Beck, Bedwell, Briscoe, Brodie, Brookbank, Buckmaster, Cain, Chapman, Cox, Cross, Curtis, DeCou, Denn, Douthitt, Dye, Edington, Edwards, Ellis, Foster, Hall, Ham, Hampton, Harvey, Hollingworth, Holly, Holmes, Huffman, Hunt, Hussey, List, Lockwood, Maddox, McCain, Middleton, Mounts, Oakford, Ogborn, Owens, Padgett, Page, Pain, Potter, Randolph, Riddle, Roach, Robbins, Rush, Sayre, Scott, Sharp, Sherman, Steward, Taylor, Terhune, Weisz, West, Wilson, Wooley,
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic