10259Re: Family Tree Maker 2006 vs Version 16

  • shilos_mom
    Dec 8, 2009
      Thank you. I had finally decided to just upgrade my FTM software to the v16, but now I can't find it to be bought. Ancestory store doesn't even carry it any more. I did find a 2006 version that I was considering, so I'll tell DH to go ahead and order it.

      Thanks again,
      Lana