      From: Dina Kocsa
      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 9:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [genchatfriends] new member

      William was GW's valet and was by his throughout the entire Revolutionary War. My objective is to trace
      this familyto the present, in the hopes there will be oral history that I can learn from regarding William.
      William has never been given any credit for being one of GW's most trusted men throughout this turning point
      of our nation's history and I hope that in some way I will be able to do that.....