      From: dee.k124 <dee.k124@...>
      Subject: [genchatfriends] new member
      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 7:39 AM

      My name is Dina and I am a History (US and African American Studies)major at Kean University in New Jersey...

      I am completely fascinated by the colonial period of our history and decided to start researching the family histories of African American slaves that played a major role in US history...

      I am currently working on a slave that was owned by George Washington and during the process have become addicted to genealogy...

      Any pointers/help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks