10123new member

  • dee.k124
    Aug 6, 2009
      My name is Dina and I am a History (US and African American Studies)major at Kean University in New Jersey...

      I am completely fascinated by the colonial period of our history and decided to start researching the family histories of African American slaves that played a major role in US history...

      I am currently working on a slave that was owned by George Washington and during the process have become addicted to genealogy...

      Any pointers/help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic