      From: Tina <tinarenea@...>
      Subject: [genchatfriends] New as well
      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009, 10:35 AM

      Hello I too am a newbie to the group. I have been researching mine and my husbands side of the family for about 2 years.

      The names I am researching on my side is:
      Charlson, Echols, Morris, Newberry, Burchim
      Condit, Davis, Redmon, Robbins, Strawn

      On my husbands side of the family:
      Collins, Jones, Pyle, Plaster, Dykes, Williams, Isom, Ealy

      Tina