10071Re: [genchatfriends] Newbie

  • Mary
    Jul 4, 2009
      Welcome to the group, Beth.  I am fairly new here myself.  I've been doing genealogy for several years now.  There is nothing like it.  The best advice I can give a newcomer to genealogy is to fasten your seatbelt.  You are in for the ride of your life.
      Mary

      Hi!
      I am new to genealogy and to groups! I am hoping to get some help in learning the ropes.
      Thanks,
      Beth