      From: sisdersmom@... <sisdersmom@...>
      Subject: [genchatfriends] New to the group
      To: genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 6:55 PM

      Hi.......I'm a " Newbie" too.......
      I've been working on a family tree for a few years now but have hit a stopping point.
      I just can't seem to get a lead.
      The names I'm looking for are:
      Caskey
      Hoots
      Weeks
      Eib

      There are others but these are the main one I'm working on right now.
      Some of the Caskey's were from Darke Co., Ohio, Washington Co., OH,
      Eib were from Fayette Co, Ohio
      Weeks = Arkansas
      Hoots = Arkansas

      Any help would be greatly appreciated. .........     I do have a lead on the Caskey side
      but the info in conflicting with what I have......so I need to check it out......... ..
      Thanks,   Janice Caskey Miller