10066Re: Newbie

  • Verna Lynn
    Jul 2, 2009
      Welcom Beth

      what kind of help are you looking for?
      I'm sure whatever it is there is someone here who can give you an idea as to how to proceed.

      the people here are very nice and all have great family stories to share. fun to hear about all the everyones triumps, and discoveries, and to hear about all the odd stuff that we encounter as we journey backwards in time discovering our ancestors.