Archives from Gronsveld

  • Thierry Haesenne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      Hello,

      I'm searching for my ancestors in Gronsveld (Netherlands, near Maastricht).

      I was hoping to find some old registers from the Court of Justice (Hof van Justitie) of Gronsveld or some old acts dated before 1680. However, there seems to be no such thing in the Rijksarchief of Maastricht.

      Maybe I did not look properly... Could someone help me find some official documents from Gronsveld which could help me find more ancestors (and the origin of my family name). Where are these documents located?

      Many thanks!!!

      Thierry