Fwd: [gelderland-genealogy] Bouwmans/opzoekvraag

  • pieter35@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Since several addressees do not know the Dutch language, and possibly assume
      that this is not destined for them, I will write in English first.

      Daar enkele adressanten geen Nederlands kennen, en mogelijk aannemen dat dit
      niet voor hun bestemd is, wil ik eerst met Engels beginnen.

      The subject line refers to "Bouwmans" in Guelderland province.
      My request deals with "Bouwman" in South Holland province, and specifically
      the city of Delft. My interest is in verfi-cation of the following:

      Dirk Krommenhoek, *29 Sep 1762 - +28 Apr 1828 Schiedam
      married 22 May 1785
      Dijna Bouwman, *08 Sep 1757 - +17 Dec 1836 Schiedam
      7 children:
      Dirk K'hoek *02 Apr 1786 - +07 Jul 1786 Delft
      Jan 01 Jul 1787 - +15 May 1842 Schiedam
      Dirk 09 Nov 1790 - +14 Nov 1795
      Pieternella 18 Nov 1792 - +30 Jun 1800
      Antje 27 Sep 1796 - +24 Dec 1798
      Dirk 12 Jan 1800 - + ?
      Pieternella 11 Apr 1802 - +28 Jul 1861

      parents of Dijna Bouwman:
      Johannes (Jan) Bouwman *abt 1722 Delft
      Pieternella van Meurs *21 Sep 1727 Delft
      married 17 Nov 1748

      parents of Dirk Krommenhoek
      Dirk Krommenhoek *16 Nov 1733, Schiedam (ancestry known)
      Annetje van Katwijk *06 Feb 1733 - +23 Oct 1792 (also known)
      married 03 Feb 1759

      **************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
      5 Travel Deals!