Jan Engelen added you as a business connection on Pulse

  • Jan Engelen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      I'd like to keep in touch with you on Plaxo Pulse.

      Click here to learn more:
      http://pulse.plaxo.com/pulse/invite?i=26281605&k=885766950&l=en&src=email&et=1&est=business&etv=nnic3&el=en

      Thanks,
      Jan

      More than 20 million people use Plaxo to keep in touch with the
      people they care about.

      Don't want to receive emails from Plaxo any more? Go to:
      http://www.plaxo.com/stop?src=email&et=1&est=business&etv=nnic3&el=en

    • willem merkens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
        Hallo,
        Helaas zie ik hier geen verband met genealogie, of heb ik wat gemist? Dan: Sorry.

        Met vriendelijke groet,
        Willem Merkens