send NO Mail as of 28 Feb 2008 until 07 March, Unless we contact you before that time.

  • lowland-dutchman@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Hello: all.
      Plese put a hold on our incoming E-mail as of tomorrow 28 Beb 2008 untill
      Unless we contact you before that time, do not send any E-Mail.
      Thanks

      I'm a Pilgrim in this World, but at home in God, It is better to trust in
      the LORD than to put confidence in man, Psalm 118:8
      William H Hoesen Sr 82+ In Good old San Antonio TX From Pipe Creek In the
      Free State of Bandera County TX
      "Adonai Yevarechet Amo Bashalom"The Almighty will bless His people with
      peace. May His infinite wisdom,
      cure us of the madness of Ego Conceit save Us from all Evil.