Genealogische bijeenkomsten...

  • Fred Baltus
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 21, 2006
      Hallo,

      Ik wil heel even misbruik maken van deze groep. Op de komende HCC-dagen
      (24,25,26 november) is ook de GG Genealogie aanwezig...Verder bestaat de
      HCC!Genealogie 20 jaar en ter ere hiervan is er op 9 december een
      genealogiedag! Gratis entree! Kijk op http://www.genealogie.hccnet.nl/

      O ja, en binnenkort is er weer een bijeenkomst in St. Odiliënberg. (www.roerstreekmuseum of roots.fred-baltus.nl)

      Groet,

      Fred Baltus

      sinds 1984 lid van de HCC en pas sinds dec. 2002 lid van gg genealogie ;)

      Groet/Regards/Grüsse,
      Fred Baltus
      ------------
      E-Mail: fredbaltus@...; fred.baltus@...
      Genealogy site : http://roots.fred-baltus.nl
      Bidprentjes : http://roots.fred-baltus.nl
      *** This mail is scanned by Norton Antivirus ***
    • Fred Baltus
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 21, 2006
        Hi Joe,

        Do you know the next sites?

        http://www.families-angenent.com/thename.htm

        and

        http://www.angeneind.nl/html/familiewapen.html.

        See you,
        Fred

        --

        Groet/Regards/Grüsse,
        Fred Baltus
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 21, 2006
          And Aengenesch you can find here.......

          <http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&om=1&z=14&ll=51.535018,6.389236&spn=0.023331,0.05785>

          and there is also a small chapel i read on the other sites....

          FRed

          --

          Groet/Regards/Grüsse,
          Fred Baltus
          E-Mail: fredbaltus@...; fred.baltus@...
          Genealogy site : http://roots.fred-baltus.nl
          Bidprentjes : http://roots.fred-baltus.nl
          *** This mail is scanned by Norton Antivirus ***
        • joe minten
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 21, 2006
            Hi Fred.

            Thanks for the reply. I looked at the map you sent, and found a road called "Aengenescher Weg". It is just east of Issum. The road seems to go through a small area, hamlet or village called Aengenescher. This may be where the chapel is that I'm looking for.

            Is there anyone out there who is familiar with the area just east of Kevelaer Strasse, between Issum and Kapellen (or maybe lives near there)? If so, are you able to confirm the existence of either the chapel or the estate with the names mentioned below?

            Thanks in advance to everyone.
            Cheers,
            Joe

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 21, 2006
              Hi Fred.

              I was not aware of those 2 sites. I will look into them. Thank you.

              Cheers,
              Joe

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 21, 2006
                Hi Joe,

                I live about 70 km from the place. I know the area a little bit.

                May be you try this German-group

                Heinsberg-L mailing list
                Heinsberg-L@...

                I posted also your question there. You have to subscribe. If you don't
                know how to write in German you can also post a message in ENglish, but
                the response will be not so big.

                According the other pages, there is a chapel in Aengenescher, but it is
                closed for public.

                Kevelaer is a place where many Pelgrims went in former days.

                Maybe you have read it on the other pages, but that area was Dutch
                before 1810.

                See you,
                Fred

                --

                Groet/Regards/Grüsse,
                Fred Baltus
                E-Mail: fredbaltus@...; fred.baltus@...
                Genealogy site : http://roots.fred-baltus.nl
                Bidprentjes : http://roots.fred-baltus.nl
                *** This mail is scanned by Norton Antivirus ***
              • W.M.H. Brassé
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 21, 2006
                  How about this German Wikipedia page, it even has a photo of the chapel :-)!
                  http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aengenesch

                  Cheers,
                  Wil Brassé

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 21, 2006
                    Hello again everyone.

                    In the message below, I meant to say:

                    Is there anyone out there who is familiar with the area just WEST of
                    Kevelaer Strasse, between Issum and Kapellen (or maybe lives near
                    there)? If so, are you able to confirm the existence of either the
                    chapel or the estate with the names mentioned below?

                    Thanks again,
                    Joe

                    --

                    Groet/Regards/ Grüsse,

                    Fred Baltus

                    ------------

                    E-Mail: fredbaltus@home. nl; fred.baltus@ bigfoot.com

                    Genealogy site : http://roots. fred-baltus. nl

                    Bidprentjes : http://roots. fred-baltus. nl

                    *** This mail is scanned by Norton Antivirus ***

                    <!--

                    #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial,helvetica, clean,sans- serif;}

                    #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

                    #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,helvetica, clean,sans- serif;}

                    #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

                    #ygrp-text{

                    font-family: Georgia;

                    }

                    #ygrp-text p{

                    margin:0 0 1em 0;

                    }

                    #ygrp-tpmsgs{

                    font-family: Arial;

                    clear:both;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vitnav{

                    padding-top: 10px;

                    font-family: Verdana;

                    font-size:77% ;

                    margin:0;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vitnav a{

                    padding:0 1px;

                    }

                    #ygrp-actbar{

                    clear:both;

                    margin:25px 0;

                    white-space: nowrap;

                    color:#666;

                    text-align:right;

                    }

                    #ygrp-actbar .left{

                    float:left;

                    white-space: nowrap;

                    }

                    .bld{font-weight: bold;}

                    #ygrp-grft{

                    font-family: Verdana;

                    font-size:77% ;

                    padding:15px 0;

                    }

                    #ygrp-ft{

                    font-family: verdana;

                    font-size:77% ;

                    border-top:1px solid #666;

                    padding:5px 0;

                    }

                    #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

                    padding-bottom: 10px;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vital{

                    background-color: #e0ecee;

                    margin-bottom: 20px;

                    padding:2px 0 8px 8px;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vital #vithd{

                    font-size:77% ;

                    font-family: Verdana;

                    font-weight: bold;

                    color:#333;

                    text-transform: uppercase;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vital ul{

                    padding:0;

                    margin:2px 0;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vital ul li{

                    list-style-type: none;

                    clear:both;

                    border:1px solid #e0ecee;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

                    font-weight: bold;

                    color:#ff7900;

                    float:right;

                    width:2em;

                    text-align:right;

                    padding-right: .5em;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

                    font-weight: bold;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vital a {

                    text-decoration: none;

                    }

                    #ygrp-vital a:hover{

                    text-decoration: underline;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

                    color:#999;

                    font-size:77% ;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

                    padding:6px 13px;

                    background-color: #e0ecee;

                    margin-bottom: 20px;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

                    padding:0 0 0 8px;

                    margin:0;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

                    list-style-type: square;

                    padding:6px 0;

                    font-size:77% ;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

                    text-decoration: none;

                    font-size:130% ;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor #nc {

                    background-color: #eee;

                    margin-bottom: 20px;

                    padding:0 8px;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

                    padding:8px 0;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

                    font-family: Arial;

                    font-weight: bold;

                    color:#628c2a;

                    font-size:100% ;

                    line-height: 122%;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

                    text-decoration: none;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

                    text-decoration: underline;

                    }

                    #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

                    margin:0;

                    }

                    o {font-size:0; }

                    .MsoNormal {

                    margin:0 0 0 0;

                    }

                    #ygrp-text tt{

                    font-size:120% ;

                    }

                    blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

                    .replbq {margin:4;}

                    -->

                    <!--

                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 21, 2006
                      Hi Wil.

                      This seems to the chapel I'm looking for.

                      Many Thanks.
                      Joe