Roufs/Roofs of Echt

  • Gerard Vandeberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      I have learned of another family of my Roufs relatives moving to Echt
      from Nieuwstadt. However I found a family of Roufs (also spelled
      Roofs) also living at Echt, that apparently came from Millen. I would
      greatly appreciate hearing from anyone with connections to Casper
      Joseph Roufs and Joannes Petrus Roufs (brothers from Millen) but
      married and living at Echt in the late 1700's.