RUTTEN

  • Karen Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 2:11 PM
      Hallo Anja,

      Any connection to this RUTTEN family - Theresia IMKAMP was my
      great-great-great-aunt.

      First Generation

      1. Martinus Emmanuel RUTTEN. Born on 26 Mar 1844 in Sittard, Limburg,
      Netherlands. Martinus Emmanuel died in Sittard, Limburg, Netherlands on
      31 Jan 1917, he was 72.

      Martinus Emmanuel first married Maria Jacobina Albertina BEIJSENS. Maria
      Jacobina Albertina died bef 1881.

      On 6 Sep 1881 when Martinus Emmanuel was 37, he second married Theresia
      Maria Hubertina IMKAMP, daughter of Hendrik Christiaan IMKAMP (9 Oct
      1810-23 Apr 1879) & Catharina Maria Hubertina LEMMEN (13 Oct 1817-21 Jan
      1878), in Roermond, Limburg, Netherlands. Born on 20 Sep 1854 in
      Roermond, Limburg, Netherlands. Theresia Maria Hubertina died in
      Sittard, Limburg, Netherlands on 28 Jan 1917, she was 62.

      They had the following children:
      i. Juul.

      ii. Felix Jean Joseph Hubert. Born in Sittard, Limburg, Netherlands.

      On 22 Feb 1919 Felix Jean Joseph Hubert married Maria Hubertina Jacoba
      Isabella KOENEN, daughter of Mathijs Jacobus KOENEN & Adriana Cornelia
      BOGAERTS, in Geulle, Limburg, Netherlands. Born in 's Hertogenbosch,
      Netherlands.

      --
      Cheers!
      Karen.

      Internet: khughes@...
      ICQ # 22350352
      Visit my webpage on my Tasmanian families :
      http://www.powerup.com.au/~khughes
      Coming to you from beautiful Brisbane, Queensland, Australia!
    • W.M.H. Brassé
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 5:49 PM
        Rutten is a very common name is this area. There is not neccessarily any connection between the Rutten families of Weert and Sittard.
        For who did not know this: Felix J.J.H. Rutten was a famous writer of Limburg. Last month there was an exposition about him in the Domein Museum in Sittard.

        Greeting, Wil Brassé from Sittard.