Re: [genealogie-limburg] Re: Sevenum: JEUCKEN x OOMEN

  • Karen Hughes
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2002
      I have the following JEUCKEN connection - any match?

      First Generation

      1. Henricus NEESEN. Born on 13 Nov 1677 in Helden Netherlands. Henricus
      died in Helden Netherlands on 14 Oct 1729, he was 51.

      On 22 Oct 1710 when Henricus was 32, he married Theodora JEUCKEN, in
      Helden Netherlands. Born on 13 Feb 1684 in Helden Netherlands. Theodora
      died in Helden Netherlands on 2 Oct 1734, she was 50.

      They had one child:
      2 i. Henricus (1711-1756)

      Second Generation

      2. Henricus NEESEN. Born on 10 Sep 1711 in Helden Netherlands. Henricus
      died in Helden Netherlands on 17 May 1756, he was 44.

      On 13 Apr 1741 when Henricus was 29, he married Agnes TIMMERMANS,
      daughter of Bartholomeus TIMMERMANS (13 Jul 1674-12 Jul 1740) &
      Margarita JANNIS (24 Dec 1683-11 Dec 1772), in Helden Netherlands. Born
      on 11 Jun 1711 in Helden Netherlands. Agnes died in Helden Netherlands
      on 5 Sep 1759, she was 48.

      They had one child:
      3 i. Theodora (1746-1816)

      Third Generation

      3. Theodora NEESEN. Born in 1746 in Helden Netherlands. Theodora was
      baptized in Helden Netherlands on 21 Feb 1746. Theodora died in Helden
      Netherlands on 13 Aug 1816, she was 70.

      On 14 Sep 1768 when Theodora was 22, she married Petrus VAN OYEN, son of
      Joannes VAN OYEN (-18 Jan 1760) & Wilhelmina HEIJNEN (13 Mar 1704-19 Nov
      1771), in Helden Netherlands. Born in 1741 in Helden Netherlands. Petrus
      was baptized in Helden Netherlands on 8 May 1741. Petrus died in Helden
      Netherlands on 15 Apr 1790, he was 49. Occupation: Landowner.

      They had one child:
      i. Jacobus (1783-1843)

      --
      Cheers!
      Karen.

      Internet: khughes@...
      or: Karen_Hughes@...
      ICQ # 22350352
      Visit my webpage on my Tasmanian families :
      http://www.powerup.com.au/~khughes
      Coming to you from beautiful Brisbane, Queensland, Australia!
    • Wim OOMEN
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2002
        Karen,

        I do not have a connection to the JEUCKEN family yet.
        Some JEUCKEN are related to the OOMEN family from Helden.

        I will try to work out your fragment, hoping to find connections
        on your provided JEUCKEN, to find out where JEUKEN x OOMEN will
        fit. If I will succeed in the workout I will send it to you.

        Cheers !
        Groeten, Wim
        email: w.oomen@...