My Dog Is A Movie Star - Have You Seen Him?

  • pioxevdhuytt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      My dog Jasper is pretty special - no doubt you have heard that often
      enough from other dog owners or even said it yourself. But Jasper is a
      movie star...
      Actually he is the star of a movie on my website but he thinks he is a
      movie star and who am I to spoil it for him. The great thing is that
      your dog can also be a movie star easily and with some great effects!
      Let me tell you how you can turn your furry friend into a movie star
      too. Just collect a few photos of your dog in various poses and
      expressions. I am sure you have lots of them, I do! Especially those
      ones when he/she was a puppy and did the silliest things that you just
      had to capture on camera....
      Now pick a few and add some transitions, highlights and movement then
      record your story about your best friend in your own voice. Roll the
      whole thing up into a movie and then you can show it to family and
      friends and I bet they will react much more positively that they would
      if you tried to show them a series of still photos on their own....