hay !! ready for free money !!

  • jonsonmarry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2007
      hay !! ready for free money !!
      Hai friends !! i saw one excellent link . just click and join .
      Make Thousands od Dollars Monthly From your Home.
      No experiance Needed.Full time Or Part Time.
      Visit:
      http://tinyurl.com/2m9ea5

      US,CANADA MEMBERS ONLY
    • PR
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
        Dear Valued US Search Customer,

        Thank you for your e-mail; we appreciate your inquiry and value your
        concerns.

        This is an e-mail Auto-Reply. Most likely you "replied" to a marketing
        e-mail, this is a non-active e-mail address and cannot be monitored.
        To contact us please click on the following links so that your issue or
        question can be properly addressed by US Search.

        For Order Status and other inquiries:
        Click here http://www.1800ussearch.com/contact_cs.html and select the
        correct subject.

        To Unsubscribe from our e-mail lists:
        Click here
        http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/commerce/subscription/unsubscribe.jsp and
        enter your e-mail address twice to be removed from our list.

        or e-mail back to mailto:cservice@...

        We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

        Should you have any further questions, please contact our customer
        service center via e-mail (simply reply to this message).

        Sincerely,

        Samuel Norman
        Customer Service
        US Search