Instant Self-Service Online Public Background Checks

  • pqjearswvydm
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2006
      Find out the truth about anyone you want to know about by doing a
      Background Check today! You too can have instant access to investigate
      practically anyone including family history , job applicants, potential
      dates, neighbors, relatives, and even friends. Plus find out what
      others can know about YOU.
      http://psearchvi.blogspot.com/#
    • PR
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2006
        Dear Valued US Search Customer,

        Thank you for your e-mail; we appreciate your inquiry and value your
        concerns.

        This is an e-mail Auto-Reply. Most likely you "replied" to a marketing
        e-mail, this is a non-active e-mail address and cannot be monitored.
        To contact us please click on the following links so that your issue or
        question can be properly addressed by US Search.

        For Order Status and other inquiries:
        Click here http://www.1800ussearch.com/contact_cs.html and select the
        correct subject.

        To Unsubscribe from our e-mail lists:
        Click here
        http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/commerce/subscription/unsubscribe.jsp and
        enter your e-mail address twice to be removed from our list.

        or e-mail back to mailto:cservice@...

        We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

        Should you have any further questions, please contact our customer
        service center via e-mail (simply reply to this message).

        Sincerely,

        Paul R.
        Customer Service
        US Search