Re: [genea-cz] **** SPAM **** Rodokmen Vaclava Klause (KMM3203098V11207L0KM)

  • PR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      Dear Valued US Search Customer,

      Thank you for your e-mail; we appreciate your inquiry and value your

      Unfortunately, the content of your message was either blank or
      unreadable. If you need assistance, please email your request or
      inquiry again and we will respond as soon as possible. Please also
      remember that we cannot open attachments.

      Should you have any further questions, please contact our customer
      service center via e-mail (simply reply to this message).

      Shirley Morrison
      Customer Service
      US Search
      A First Advantage Company
      "The Strength behind your Decisions"

      Original Message Follows:
      Reaguji na prispevky SAZYMA a SALTZMANN. Rodokmen Vaclava Klause jsem pouze
      kreslil do stromu!!! Udaje zjistovala jakasi firma. V�clanku o rodokmenu
      Vaclava Klause je jmenovana.
      Pokud komentujete cenu 15.000,- Kc za vyvod do 6. generace, tak tato cena je
      za kompletni rodokmen (kdy a kdo se kde narodil, kdy a kde kdo zemrel, kdy a
      kde se kdo s�kym oddal) vcetne grafick�ho zpracovani a ne za takove
      utrzkovite informace co me byli dodany �v�pripade rodokmenu Vaclava Klause.

      Yahoo! Groups Links