Important Letter for genea-cz Members

  • umgfaawe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2004
      Living a better life is simple. Refinance your home now.
      With interest rates as low as this you stand to save large amounts of money.
      Also you will complete the payment of your home loan in a shorter amount of time.
      This can save potentially thousands of dollars and provide home ownership sooner.
      Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Interest rates are as low as they can possibly get.
      Be sure to take advantage of this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.
      Better interest rate means lower payments for you, take advantage of this.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Opportunities such as this do not occur every day.
      We will refinance your home at a better interest rate.
      We save people time and money, with our outstanding loan approval rate.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Take thirty seconds and save thousands on your home loan.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1