SLEPICKA

  • ETM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002
      Seek connections in the CR to

      John Slepicka, born 1801
      At least one son
      John Slepicka, born 1821
      married Annie, born 1825
      Children:
      James, Thomas, Francis, Joseph, Anna, Michael,
      Josephine, James and Catherine, all born Bohemia,
      possibly youngest daughter, Katie, was born in
      Chicago, Illinois, USA

      Family believed to have left Bohemia in approximately 1865.

      Elaine (granddaughter of Michael Slepicka)

      --
      elainetm@...
      etm1935@...

      Researching Family:

      S L E P I C K A / S L E P I C A (loosely translates to CHICKEN)
      H R U S K A / H R U S K O V A
      P E A R / P E A R Y (literal translation of H R U S K A / H R U S K O V A)