Ahoj

  • splacek@placek.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 9:07 AM
      Ahoj, Jemenuji se Scott Plaèek. Ja bydlim v Austinu, Texas USA.
      Mluvim Èesky trochu tak budu psat v Anglicky.

      I am researching my family history, and am back to the point where my
      family immigrated to the US. The Plaèek line of my family immigrated
      from Jevišovice in 1892. Frank Plaèek and his wife Maria Fiala Plaèek
      They had three children, Frances, John and Frank, Jr.

      Other names I am researching include Krsek/Kršek (not sure which one,
      Stodola and Ctibor.