Rabinak/Suk/Kyp/Fort

  • Lisa Majercik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2000
      Hello- I am just beginning to research my family. My family came from the
      villages of Trtice, Bdin and Lidice. I am told that my great grandmother
      Bessie Suk was a cousin of Dvorzak and that she was related to Josef Suk
      somehow. If anyone has any information on the above surnames I would
      appreciate it. Thank you.

      --- Lisa Majercik
      --- lmajercik@...
      --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.