81Come Join Us at Czechoslovak America Genealogy Research!

  • Rechcigl@aol.com
    May 1, 2000
      Greetings:

      I host a Web community that you may enjoy.
      It's called Czechoslovak America Genealogy Research.The focus is on
      interesting and historically important Amnerican personalities and their
      families with Czechoslovak roots.

      At Czechoslovak America Genealogy Research, you can participate in the
      message board
      or jump into the chat room.

      To join our discussion, simply go to
      http://www.delphi.com/czechgenres/start

      Czechoslovak America Genealogy Research is part of Delphi.com. If you've
      never used Delphi.com
      before, you'll need to go through a quick registration (so you can
      post messages). It only takes a minute and it's free!

      Hope to see you there,

      Delphi.com: Home to the Web's most vibrant online
      communities. Explore more than 100,000 Forums
      or create your own at http://www.delphi.com

      To Enter this forum click here:
      http://www.delphi.com/czechgenres?isp=if&pic=MRECHCIG0023