251Re: [genea-cz] Investigation Resources & Public Records In Nearly Every Country & State

  • PR
    Mar 2, 2007
      Dear Valued US Search Customer,

      Thank you for your e-mail; we appreciate your inquiry and value your
      concerns.

      This is an e-mail Auto-Reply. Most likely you "replied" to a marketing
      e-mail, this is a non-active e-mail address and cannot be monitored.
      To contact us please click on the following links so that your issue or
      question can be properly addressed by US Search.

      For Order Status and other inquiries:
      Click here http://www.1800ussearch.com/contact_cs.html and select the
      correct subject.

      To Unsubscribe from our e-mail lists:
      Click here
      http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/commerce/subscription/unsubscribe.jsp and
      enter your e-mail address twice to be removed from our list.

      or e-mail back to mailto:cservice@...

      We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

      Should you have any further questions, please contact our customer
      service center via e-mail (simply reply to this message).

      Sincerely,

      Ray Stone
      Customer Service
      US Search
      A First Advantage Company
      "The Strength behind your Decisions"
      http://www.ussearch.com

      Original Message Follows:
      Find out the truth about anyone you want to know about by doing a
      Background Check today! You too can have instant access to investigate
      practically anyone including family history , job applicants, potential
      dates, neighbors, relatives, and even friends. Plus find out what
      others can know about YOU.
      http://psearchvi.blogspot.com/#
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic