247Re: [genea-cz] Background and Criminal Check

  • PR
    Jan 23, 2007
      Dear Valued US Search Customer,

      Thank you for your e-mail; we appreciate your inquiry and value your
      concerns.

      This is an e-mail Auto-Reply. Most likely you "replied" to a marketing
      e-mail, this is a non-active e-mail address and cannot be monitored.
      To contact us please click on the following links so that your issue or
      question can be properly addressed by US Search.

      For Order Status and other inquiries:
      Click here http://www.1800ussearch.com/contact_cs.html and select the
      correct subject.

      To Unsubscribe from our e-mail lists:
      Click here
      http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/commerce/subscription/unsubscribe.jsp and
      enter your e-mail address twice to be removed from our list.

      or e-mail back to mailto:cservice@...

      We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

      Should you have any further questions, please contact our customer
      service center via e-mail (simply reply to this message).

      Sincerely,

      Paul R
      Customer Service
      US Search
      A First Advantage Company
      "The Strength behind your Decisions"
      http://www.ussearch.com

      Original Message Follows:
      ------------------------
      Several years back, the only people who had access to personal
      information were licensed private investigators, police detectives and
      the federal government. Now with the newly passed laws and databases
      available here you too can investigate practically anyone - job
      applicants, potential dates, neighbors, relatives, even friends. Using
      our 100% legal and fully organized database links, you will have access
      to complete research tools for obtaining the information you want about
      practically anyone in the United States, Canada and Western Europe!
      Today, you can find what you want from the comfort of your own home,
      and at a fraction of the cost of hiring a private investigator. For
      example, you can find out if someone has ever declared bankruptcy,
      gotten married, filed for divorce, been arrested, or filed a lawsuit.
      You can even find out about their home or auto loans, the kind of
      credit card debts they have, and even get a printout of their monthly
      cell phone bill, itemizing all their incoming and outgoing calls.
      http://lawlymt.blogspot.com/#
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic