146Re: [genea-cz] Bohemia

  • Duncan
    Jan 10, 2003
      I looked through several references for a Hersenau in Bohemia. Didn't find
      anything likely. I would suggest you go back to the original source, make a
      good copy, then send it to someone who can decipher the handwriting.
      Je vous souhaite bonne chance.
      Duncan Gardiner

      At 03:13 PM 1/10/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >Is there anybody able to help me !
      >I am looking for ancestors comming from Bohemia named Dutit
      >(Duthil,Dutuy)and Salsanbrette around 1800.
      >Since the transcription of names has been made in France the
      >spelling may be wrong.
      >They where comming from a town named Hersenau.
      >If somebody may guess what would be the actual name of that place I
      >would be very gratfull.
      >
      >M. Legros

      Duncan Gardiner, PhD, Certified Genealogist, Accredited Genealogist
      Lakewood, Ohio (duncan@...)
      Specializing in Czech, Slovak, and German Ancestries
      http://feefhs.org/pg/dg/gardiner.html
      http://feefhs.org/pg/dg/dgbcg197.html
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic