Feature Doubt

  • André Matheus
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
      Gerald:

      When I am editing a Java class (.java file) and I go to the middle of a method and type Ctrl+Shift+Space Gel shows all the methods with this start, but the same does not occur when I am editing a jsp file, it just does not show any thing. But when you put the cursor in the beginning of the method, for instance, just after the dot, it works fine.

      It is not a big deal to use in the way that it is, but, as you made a lot of changes in the "only show matching" function, is possible that for some reason the jsp function stop to work, but I really have not tested it on the early versions to be sure.

      --
      __
      André Matheus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
        Andre,

        Please add this as a bug to the support site.

        From: Andr� Matheus <andrematheus@...>
        Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:20:50 +0200