Split feature

  • kolerij
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi Gerald,

      I was wondering how hard it would be to add a split-view feature to
      the editor of Gel which would allow editing of two sections of the
      same file. This is a standard feature of many other IDEs.

      What do you think?

      Thanks.
      Kolerij
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        >I was wondering how hard it would be to add a split-view feature to
        >the editor of Gel which would allow editing of two sections of the
        >same file. This is a standard feature of many other IDEs.

        The project for the underlying editor, SynEdit, has done some work on this so hopefully it would not be hard to support. Feel free to add it as a feature request on the support site.