On Vacation 6-15 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      I will be on vacation from 6-15 September on the east coast of Canada. I
      will likely be unable to monitor my personal e-mail or the support site
      during this period of time.

      I am looking for someone to volunteer to monitor the email list and the
      support site to reply to any standard queries that can be addressed without
      me. I will have a my blackberry with me which enables me to respond to mail
      sent to my day job address remotely. I will give this address to the person
      filling in for me so I can be contacted for any difficult issues. Due to the
      area I am going to, it may only be active intermittingly but it will be
      better then nothing.

      My goal is to have 0.81 stablized by the time I leave. Thus I don't expect
      to add any major features this week, instead I will be concentrating on bug
      fixes and beefin up documentation.