sourceforge.net

  • gg_12041981
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      hi friends,

      first of all i have to say....excelent work
      this is an great ide (i can't use the sourcesave topic, except the
      add... button in the context menu....but anywhere)

      but. why don't you sign a project to sourceforge.net
      its better then this yahoo - topic

      hm
      greatings
      gg_
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        As far as I am aware, Sourceforge is for open source projects only. Gel is not open source.

        Thanks for the kind words.