RE: [gelide] request

  • Balakrishnan S
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi,

      Can't the voting feature provided by the Yahoo! groups be used for this?
      If you are free, you can set up a small poll there.

      Regards,
      Balakrishnan.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2002
        Someone has volunteered to let me use their commercial system for forums, issue tracking and feature voting so it should be up in a month or so. I find Yahoo's to be a little difficult to use and lacking in features.

        Gerald