RE: [gelide] Code Completion for Arrays

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2002
      Fixed for next version, problem is due to declaring the array after the
      variable name instead of after the type. Change the declaration to the
      following will make code completion work again for now:

      Integer[] ints = new Integer[1];

      Gerald

    • kbaynes
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2002
        Great!

        I didn't even think to try to declare it the other way. Old habits...
        :-)

        Was my other email about code completion for 'new' objects not
        appropriate? or in some way a invalid?

        Thanks,

        -Kevin

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2002
          Kevin,

          >Was my other email about code completion for 'new' objects not
          >appropriate? or in some way a invalid?

          No it was fine and makes sense, I added to the ever expanding feature list.