RE: [gelide] Re: Features request.....

  • Alejandro Martín Gómez
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2002

      Gerald,

      Sorry about posting twice…..

      >>the last request for the moment is to check for all open files if

      >>someone else, or another application has modified them, popup an

      >>alert and ask to reload the file or no.

      >Gel does this already

      maybe there’s an option to activate this, cuz this not working for me

      I open a file from my project in gel, then open it again with notepad, modify it within notepad, save it in notepad and nothing happens with gel

      Alejandro Gómez

      Cibermatica S.A.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2002
        It only prompts you if the file in Gel is modified, otherwise it reloads it automatically. It works fine here.

        From: Alejandro Martín Gómez <agomez@...>
        Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 15:13:01 -0300