Re: [gelide] Code completion bug

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2002
      Derek,

      Gel should pick up the change automatically and use the newer jar, it worked fine when I tested it last. Code completion information is not persisted between sessions, if you stop and start Gel it should start picking up the new info.

      From: "dscotney2" <dscotney@...>
      Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 14:03:59 -0000

      >Hi
      >
      >I have a .jar file which I have included as a library and the
      >code-completion worked fine. I have needed however to update the .jar
      >file with a newer version, but I now find that the code-completion is
      >still showing the OLD jar information in the import statement.
      >Compilation is no problem though.
      >
      >Is there anywhere I can go to delete the code-completion cache?
      >
      >Regards,
      >
      >Derek.

    • Bernardo Luz
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
        Hi. Whenever I add brackets to the middle of a method, Gel fails to use
        code completion after the closing bracket. i.e.:

        int a = 0;
        int b;
        {
        b = 5;
        }
        // code completion won't work here

        Sometimes it's useful to put brackets just so as to narrow scope...

        Bernardo Luz <shinmagus@...>
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
          I'll have a look at that, thanks.