Find/Replace bug

  • jjucifer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      Using 0.78c on Windows 2K

      I perform a Find/Replace and enable "prompt before replace" option.
      If I answer NO to the prompt to replace string nothing happens. The
      bevahiour I expected was for the program to find the next occurence
      and prompt again. Instead, the dialog just sits there and I have to
      hit cancel.

      jon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        Jon,

        Thanks, I will fix that for the next version

        From: "jjucifer" <jjucifer@...>
        Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 13:44:49 -0000