Debugging

  • guntherds@sycron-it.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      Gerald,

      when do you expect to find time to make the debugging possiblities a little
      better?

      thanks
      gunther
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        Gunther,

        >when do you expect to find time to make the debugging possiblities a
        >little better?

        Frankly, I don't know, my life isn't that quite predictable. It's completely dependant on what is going on at my job and with my family. Sorry I can't give you a more specific answer, I guess it's a bit like Id software's motto "It's done when it's done"