Version 0.75j

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      I have uploaded a preliminary version of 0.75j at
      http://www.gexperts.com/Gel75j.zip. I have not made this accessible on the
      web site yet because I have made some core editor changes that I would like
      to get tested out a bit first. I believe I have fixed the auto-indent
      problem Simon was having and would ask and anyone else who has the tabs to
      spaces option turned off to give this version a go. Please let me know if
      you notice any problems with the indentation.

      It also fixes a small problem where if the editor window was scrolled a bit
      to the right and the caret was at the left edge, pressing backspace would
      cause the caret to disappear. The editor now shifts the window correctly to
      keep the caret in view.