gel

  • edras74
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 13, 2006
      can anyone suggest me how to download Gel editor?
    • Dien Vu Van
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2006
        Hello ! edras74  You can download Gel IDE for java at address : http://memescape.co.uk/gexperts/download.html

        edras74 <edras74@...> wrote:
        can anyone  suggest me how to download Gel editor?

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Louis
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 4, 2006
          I grabbed it yesterday from:

          --- In gelide@yahoogroups.com, "edras74" <edras74@...> wrote:

          > can anyone suggest me how to download Gel editor?

        • kartheek kiran
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 26, 2006
            Dear friends.
            I am developing some projects in Java using Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) and J2EE need to know if there are some Java API
            (for J2SE and J2EE) to send SMS to a mobile phone.
            How can I do to send SMS to a mobile phone? Which steps must I follow?

            Is there someone who can help me?
            expecting a positive response from you...

            Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
          • Adam Wong
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 10 6:19 AM
              Hi Kartheek,

              You might want to check out www.jsmsengine.org. I've used it before and its pretty good. Best part is its free, since I'm a poor student. ;)

              On 3/26/06, kartheek kiran <kartheek_btech@...> wrote:
              Dear friends.
              I am developing some projects in Java using Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) and J2EE need to know if there are some Java API
              (for J2SE and J2EE) to send SMS to a mobile phone.
              How can I do to send SMS to a mobile phone? Which steps must I follow?

              Is there someone who can help me?
              expecting a positive response from you...

              Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

              C programming language Computer programming languages Java programming language
              The c programming language C programming language Concept of programming language

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • Lakatos Levente

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 11 5:02 AM
                    you need  J2ME plataform to developer a mobile program...

                    kartheek kiran <kartheek_btech@...> escreveu:
                    Dear friends.
                    I am developing some projects in Java using Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) and J2EE need to know if there are some Java API
                    (for J2SE and J2EE) to send SMS to a mobile phone.
                    How can I do to send SMS to a mobile phone? Which steps must I follow?

                    Is there someone who can help me?
                    expecting a positive response from you...

                    Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

                    Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.

                  • Ayan Ray
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 24 9:03 AM
                      You can do one of these:

                      1. Use a GSM modem. Connect it to your computer. If you can't get hold of a Java API use Runtime.exec(...) or JNI to access the API of the modem.

                      2. If your company can sign an agreement with a network operator then the operator would give you an URL to which you can post a HTTP request. The operator's server would take care of thge rest.

                      3. Use CIMD. (Requires tie up with operator)

                      Information on these options are available on the Net.

                      -Ayan