How to configure Gel for debugging with jdb

  • irishmark969
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 12:56 AM
      Hi everybody,

      does anybody know what should i do or set to debug java classes within
      gel
      using Sun jdb?

      I have jdk 1.4.2. I set JAVA_HOME and JAVA_BIN. They are correct
      because i can compile and run a simple class succesfully.
      But i cannot debug it!
      I've set the '-g' option for compiling with debugging information in
      tools/options/JDK/compiler.

      Nevertheless the "Debug" item under "Build" menu is still disabled?

      Any ideas?

      Thnx in advance,
      Mark